- The minimum qualification required is a 12th Standard Certificate.
- Maths & Physics are compulsory in 12th standard.
- The Candidate's age should be 17 years at the time of joining.
- Class 2 medical done by DGCA certified medical Practioner at time of admission and Class 1 Medical at time of issuance of CPL
- 10-12 Months
- Technical General (Aircraft and Engines)
- Technical Specific
- FRTOL & RT License Exam
- 185 Hours of Flying (Single Engine) and 15 Hours of Flying on (Multi Engine) Aircraft as per DGCA CAR.
- Single and Multi-Engine Simulator Training as per DGCA CAR. *